Fire Protection of Rolling Stock 2016
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
From 2-3 March 2016, the Fire Protection of Rolling Stock 2016 conference will be taking place in Berlin, Germany
Once again the prestigious rail event will allow you to network with peers and learn from key industry leaders, who will provide expert knowledge to help you stay ahead of your game.
This is a crucial time to attend as you will get valuable industry feedback on how to achieve total compliance with the EN45545 norms.
Confirmed 2016 presentation
Outlining a systemic approach to analyse the risk of fire in metropolitan railways and best practices in advanced detection and fire suppression systems.
- Focusing on analysing the risk of fire in passenger trains depending not only on its individual components but on the overall performance of the systems
- Considering aspects end-use design conditions, including disposal and types of materials, operational conditions, ventilation and doors opening
- Using tests on a small scale to characteriSe the flammability of the materials present on the train
- Considering the results of heat release rate allows evaluating the total fire load by aggregation
- Using advanced fire computational modeling simulations (FDS) to analyse fire safety in metropolitan railways trains, allowing us to predict certain variables, such as temperature and smoke composition
- Highlighting benefits of active fire protection systems such as early detection and water mixt extinction
The presentation will be delivered by Aurelio Rojo Garrido, the President of the Spanish Fire Protection Engineers Association / APICI.
Join us in Berlin! Secure your place today by quoting reference MK-OAPF on our website.