Latest News

Government of Victoria approves North East Link

Government of Victoria approves North East Link

World Bank to support road expansion project in Timor-Leste

World Bank to support road expansion project in Timor-Leste

PORR completes Heijmans Oevermann acquisition

PORR completes Heijmans Oevermann acquisition

UK Government approves £173.5m to improve public transport in Leeds

The Government of UK has approved a funding package of £173.5m for improving public transportation facilities such as ‘busways’, improved park and ride facilities and better stops and signs...

UK Government approves £173.5m to improve public transport in Leeds

TMF completes traffic congestion mitigation project in Bangkok

TMF completes traffic congestion mitigation project in Bangkok

CPB wins final stage of Baypark to Bayfair upgrade project from NZTA

The New Zealand Transport Agency has contracted CPB Contractors to carry out the final stage of Tauranga’s NZ$120m ($84.1m) Baypark to Bayfair Link Upgrade...

CPB wins final stage of Baypark to Bayfair upgrade project from NZTA

Canada and Nova Scotia to improve safety of drivers and cyclists in Cabot Trail

The Governments of Canada and Nova Scotia will provide joint funding for the rehabilitation of more than 22km of road along Cape Breton’s scenic Cabot Trail parkway in the...

Canada and Nova Scotia to improve safety of drivers and cyclists in Cabot Trail

Canada and Alberta to invest $397m in highway projects

The governments of Canada and Alberta have agreed to make an investment of C$535m ($397m) in provincial highway projects in order to improve transport infrastructure that will allow easy...

Canada and Alberta to invest $397m in highway projects

Queensland Government initiates first stage of Ipswich Motorway upgrade

The Government of Queensland in Australia has awarded the first stage of Ipswich Motorway upgrade between Rocklea to Darra to Brisbane-based Bielby Hull Albem Joint Venture firm....

Queensland Government initiates first stage of Ipswich Motorway upgrade

Queensland opens two new lanes on Deagon Deviation in Australia

Queensland's Government in Australia has opened two new southbound lanes along the Deagon Deviation, which is part of the A$1.14bn ($857m) Gateway Upgrade North...

Queensland opens two new lanes on Deagon Deviation in Australia

TfL's new approach to make junctions safer in London

Transport for London (TfL) in the UK has revealed details of its new approach to improve safety of pedestrians and cyclists across 73 junctions in London with a record of being...

TfL's new approach to make junctions safer in London

New York gets $112.2m for road enhancement projects

New York gets $112.2m for road enhancement projects

NZTA clears rural ring road in Palmerston North

The New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) has approved for the next phase of planning for two rural ring roads around Palmerston North....

NZTA clears rural ring road in Palmerston North

TransCore to install toll collection system on Dulles Toll Road in US

TransCore to install toll collection system on Dulles Toll Road in US

Skanska to build express lanes on I-15 freeway in California, US

Skanska and joint venture partner Ames Construction have secured a $244m contract from Riverside County Transportation Commission to build express lanes on the I-15 freeway in California, US....

Skanska to build express lanes on I-15 freeway in California, US

DPWH due to open Urdaneta Western bypass road in December

DPWH due to open Urdaneta Western bypass road in December

World Bank approves $60m to improve rural roads in Cambodia

The World Bank has agreed to provide funding of $100m to Cambodia, with 60% to be spent on improving rural roads in order to resist harsh weather conditions, and the remaining 40% used...

World Bank approves $60m to improve rural roads in Cambodia

Highways England to begin £100m repair works on M5

Highways England (HE) is to start major concrete repair and waterproofing works this month on the Oldbury viaduct, between junctions 1 and 2 of the UK motorway....

Highways England to begin £100m repair works on M5

NZTA to build two-bridge bypass of Awakino tunnel

NZTA to build two-bridge bypass of Awakino tunnel

Scottish Government to open 'missing link' on M8 motorway

Scottish Government to open 'missing link' on M8 motorway

Caltrans awards $22m highway reconstruction project to Granite

Caltrans awards $22m highway reconstruction project to Granite