Automate design with the built-in federal and state standards. SignCAD also includes the Federal 2009/2012 MUTCD, and many state sign libraries.
- Built-in federal and state standards define panels, route markers, arrows, fonts, graphics and layouts. SignCAD automatically dimensions the signs for you.
- Built-in sign libraries are all editable and can be sent to the cutter with SignCAM.
- SignCAD’s DynArrange Engine helps layout signs fast and accurately by maintaining alignments and spacing while you edit.
- Compatible with AutoCAD and MicroStation allows you to open SignCAD files in Native DWG or DGN format in AutoCAD or MicroStation.
- Import or scan images and create and edit graphics, or combine elements from existing signs into new objects to build your own library. SignCAD has the tools to create any new sign from any existing sign or object and to keep them accessible from the Favourites Menu.