Payment Modules from Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) LLC are engineered to provide an easy and convenient user experience while also streamlining electric vehicle charging network management.
EVSE Payment Module Benefits
- User-friendly: Large, easy-to-read screen and touchpad make payment and system activation fast and easy.
- Mounting Flexibilities: EV charger payment station can be installed on a wall, charging station pedestal or a dedicated
- Durable: Weatherproof enclosure supports a long service life.
- Communications Options: EV charger payment station supports network communications via Ethernet and cellular modem. EVSE Payment Modules are also Wi-Fi compatible.
About EVSE Payment Modules
EVSE Payment Modules are designed to accommodate multi-space charging stations. An EVSE Payment Module seamlessly integrates with up to 32 EV chargers to activate the chargers, facilitate payment via a credit card or RFID card, and collect charger data.
Able to be mounted on a wall, an EV charging station pedestal or pole, or on a stand-alone pole, an EV charger payment station from EVSE offers maximum installation flexibility. The EVSE Payment Module features a large easy-to-read screen and touchpad. The EV charger payment station’s NEMA 3R weatherproof enclosure promotes a long service life.
For users, activating an EV charger is fast and easy: 1) enter a parking space number, 2) swipe a credit card or tap an RFID card to initiate the Payment Module, 3) begin charging.
EVSE Payment Modules also include a no-fee Charger Network Management System. This feature collects charger data, status, length of each charge and kilowatt usage. It also enables the remote monitoring, control, service and reporting on each charger in the network.
Payment Modules from EVSE LLC operate on Ethernet (CAT5 or CAT6) or cellular networks. Credit card transactions are processed using USA Technologies’ encrypted, PCI-compliant system. Charging station operators are required to sign an agreement with USA Technologies. As an alternative, several back-end office network management systems are compatible with EVSE LLC systems, each with its own feature set.
- Dimensions: 46.8cm (h) x 10.2cm (w) x 12.0cm (d) [18.4in (h) x 4in (w) x 4.7in (d)]
- Power requirements: +24VDC @ 1Amp (max). Source voltage: 110 VAC.
- Communication: Ethernet, cellular
- NEMA 3R
- Operating temperature: -30°C to 50°C (‐22°F to 122°F)
- Operating humidity: up to 90%