VaxALPR iSpeed, instant speed measurement
Calculate the instantaneous vehicle’s speed, using one PC, our software and one video camera. The measurement is taken in one checkpoint only
- Quick installation and intuitive configuration with a user-friendly interface
- The calibration procedure can be done in minutes; it requires a vehicle crossing along the checkpoint at constant and known speed while the calibration software records the procedure in video. After that all the internals parameterization is done automatically
- The speed calculation accuracy can be high for low-or medium speeds, but the error rate may fluctuate significantly in high-speed environments
VaxALPR aSpeed, average speed measurement
Calculate the average speed of a vehicle’s using one PC, our software and two video cameras. The measurement is taken along two checkpoints.
- VaxALPR Average iSpeed measures the average speed of vehicles between two points
- The system operates solely on video analysis so there’s no need for additional equipment
- It can cover one or two lanes simultaneously
- High-accuracy, easy installation and user-friendly configuration screen
VaxALPR iSpeed does not just divide the distance traveled by the time to calculate the speed of the vehicle. It performs an instant speed approximation for each checkpoint to determine the relative distance between the absolute positions where the plate is read.