The TDC2-PIRUS (passive-infrared ultra-sound) dual-technology detector combines quick-response passive-infrared technology with static capabilities of ultrasonic detection.
The TDC2-PIRUS has been specifically developed for:
- True-presence object detection 0.6 – 10 m (2 – 33 ft.)
- Vehicle detection at stop-bar
- Distance / height discrimination
- Pedestrian detection in waiting zone
The detector is fit with an Amphenol C16 seven-pin circular device connector. The leads carry the SPST relay contact, RS 485 serial, ultrasonic synchronisation line and the power.
Configuration involves spatial as well as time parameters:
- Echo must come from with defined distance range
(range must be a minimum of 0.5m / 1’8″ wide)
- Echo must be received continuously for 0.1 seconds – 18 seconds for output to toggle
- Echo must be absent for independently configurable
duration within the same timespan 0.1 seconds – 18 seconds
To learn more about the TDC2-PIRUS, please fill out the enquiry form on the page.