TDC parent company Q-Free is leading the way in global intelligent transportation solutions. We will be presenting our large suite of ITS products and services at Booth E10 to demonstrate how our integrated ITS solutions significantly reduce the number of road accidents, help raise revenues for infrastructure construction and upkeep, reduce congestion and pollution, and maintain quality of life.
On each day of the show, we will use Q-City, the company’s smart mobility / smart demonstration tool, to reveal where Q-Free and the ITS sector are heading. The briefings will be followed by an opportunity for networking.
Don’t miss our presentations as we cover exciting and innovative topics that show why Q-Free is leading the way in ITS.
- SIS11: ‘ITS and Climate Change’ by Knut Evensen
- SIS30: ‘From Standalone to Connected to Automated’ by Knut Evensen
- TS08: ‘Accuracy of Smartphones for GNSS Road User Charging’ by Ola Martin
- CP3: ‘A User Centric Development of a handheld DSRC Transceiver’ by Oyvind Standal
- CP3: ‘Automatic Cycle and Pedestrian Monitoring (Including Protecting Vulnerable Road Users)’ by Andy Lees
- TS31: ‘Travel Times and Vehicle Statistics Using CAM Messages for ITS-G5’ by Knut Evensen