SES America has been named among the 2016 Best Places to Work in Rhode Island.
This state-wide survey and awards programme is designed to identify, recognise and honour the best places of employment in Rhode Island, benefiting the state’s economy, workforce and businesses.
"The entire SESA team is very proud to receive this honour," president Phil Perut said. "While our customers will always be our primary focus, we do everything we can to make our company a kind, welcoming community for our team. Earning an award largely based on positive employee feedback indicates that we’re right on track."
Companies from across the state submitted responses to a specially crafted two-tiered survey with hopes of ranking among the Best Places to Work in Rhode Island.
The first segment evaluated each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophies, systems and demographics (counting for 25% of the nominee’s final scores), while the second consisted of a survey created to evaluate and average the quality of each individual employee’s experience (providing the other 75%). By combining the totals of each portion, the state’s top companies and their final rankings were determined.
Founded in 1986 in Rhode Island, SES America provides high quality ITS manufacturing solutions to clients across the United States, while employing a local staff of expert technicians and engineers.