SES America is proud to present M8000, America’s first solar powered Full Size Dynamic Message Sign. This new generation of DMS takes advantage of the latest technologies in the DMS market to provide users with geographical flexible, highly reliable, high performance DMS.
This new generation of DMS brings the following benefits:
- Increased Site Selection Options: M8000 does not need a main power feed, it can be installed wherever it is needed, regardless of the availability of power or communication lines
- Enhance Safety: It is now possible to install DMS where they are needed. Inform road user’s at the most appropriate place to make traffic safer and be able to facilitate the flow of traffic and regulate it
- Traditional Performance Levels: A Solar DMS does not mean technical compromise or lower performances. Taking advantage of the latest technologies available in DMS, M8000 offer high performances levels and can operate immediately after installation
- Reduce installation costs: as you no longer need to connect a DMS to main power supply, costs for civil work and excavation are largely decreased
- Reduced operating costs: M8000 is 100% solar therefore allows a reduction of operating costs. The simple and easy maintenance requirements of the M8000 DMS also helps to reduce costs
- Reduced ecological impact: with solar energy, M8000 can strengthen environmental protection efforts championed by State DOT’s in a visible and efficient way