Transoft Solutions, developers of industry leading software for the transportation engineering community, has just launched version 8.1 for AutoTURN and AutoTURN Pro 3D. New national standard design vehicle libraries have been added, including AASHTO 2011 (USA), MT-DNIT-IP (Brazil), and VEGAGERDIN (Iceland). Platform compatibility has also been extended to accommodate Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 as well as Bentley Power line of products.
Further enhancements to AutoTURN Pro 3D based on client feedback also come in this new version upgrade. Major feature improvements to AutoTURN Pro 3D include the ability to perform reverse maneuvers for two-part part vehicles using the 3D Arc Path tool and support of vehicle simulations on 3D face terrain drawings in base AutoCAD. As well, the vehicle conflict analysis feature has been updated to handle point data for collision detection between vehicles and roadway objects and infrastructure in the design drawing.
"We are very excited to launch this latest version in order to meet our customers’ needs. Many of the new AutoTURN features are developed directly from requests from our longtime users," said Billy Chan, Transoft Solutions AutoTURN Product Manager. "
We strive to make each new release of AutoTURN a better, more relevant product that is up to date with the latest engineering trends and advancements."
Summary of Features and Compatibility for Version 8.1
Supported CAD Platforms:
- Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D series of products
- Bentley MicroStation V8i and Bentley Power series ( Power GEOPAK, PowerCivil, PowerDraft, Power InRoads)
National Standard Vehicle Libraries:
- AASHTO 2011 (USA); MT-DNIT-IPR (Brazil); VEGAGERDIN (Iceland); two new vehicles added to Czech vehicle library
- New Feature/Enhancements for AutoTURN Pro 3D include:
- Support for 3D face terrains in AutoCAD outputted from CAD programs such as Autodesk® Revit,
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D, Bentley InRoads
- 3D Reverse Arc Path supporting one- and two-part vehicles on a terrain
- Conflict analysis detection using point cloud data of vehicle and object collision