The CA Warning range of signs results from CA Traffic and Techspan Systems combining years of industry expertise to create an affordable solution for the urban and inter urban road environments of today. The Vehicle Activated Hazard Warning Sign is targeted at providing additional warnings of a hazard ahead to road users.
The CA Warning signs use CA’s new radar technology and combine it with the latest LED technology from Techspan to produce a highly reliable and energy-efficient sign for the highway environment. The sign are fully compliant with TSRGD and EN 12966.
The CA Warning sign includes logging technology to provide feedback on the performance of the sign enhancing CA’s portfolio of traffic monitoring equipment and software that collects valuable data on vehicle volumes and classifications.
- Red triangle with display options; Left Bend, Right Bend, Crossroads, Left-Side Road, Right-Side Road and Danger
- Independently controlled ‘SLOW DOWN’ text display below the warning triangle
- 50m-100m ranged radar-speed detection
- Automatic brightness control using an ambient light monitor
- Mains powered with an option for battery with solar or wind-powered recharging
- Battery charge level monitoring to enable automatic adjustment (by software)
- Interchangeable battery pack option to allow quick temporary deployment
- Local Bluetooth engineering interface standard
- Optional remote diagnostics via GPRS, or other similar system
- Compliant with TSRGD and EN 12966
- Temperature range: from -15°C to + 60°C
- IP66 rated
- Design lifetime of ten years