LTL-X Mark II is an advanced, robust and long-lasting instrument designed for professionals using the latest developments in sensor and light technology. The ergonomically designed LTL-X Mark II is easy to calibrate and operate. Its USB port makes data transfer easy and simple.
LTL-X Mark II accurately measures all types of pavement markings at a simulated distance of 30m. The instruments operate with a repeatability of +/-2% and a reproducibility of +/-5%.
LTL-X Mark II measures RL (night visibility) under wet or dry conditions, as well as white and yellow markings with no adjustment.
LTL-X Mark II features
- Measures plain and profiled markings up to 15mm / 0.6in
- Short measurement time of 1s
- Large memory with a capacity of 200,000 measurements
- Easy readable colour LED display
- Multilingual menu
- Shows and stores time, day, temperature and humidity
- Facility for calculating average measurement results (0-99)
- Facility for entering and storing road ID, user ID and marking type
- Wet timer to facilitate measuring wet road markings
- Maintenance-free LED light
The system’s road sensor control (RSC) software makes it easy to download data and generate reports, such as Microsoft Excel reports. GPS data can easily be transferred to a GPS program, such as Google Earth, to display the results and show where measurements have been taken.
LTL-X Mark II complies with ASTM E 1710 (RL dry), ASTM E 2177 (RL wet), ASTM E 2832 (RL continuous wetting) and EN 1436 (RL) standards.