LTL-XL is a robust, long-lasting and advanced instrument designed for professionals using the latest developments in light and sensor technology. LTL-XL is ergonomic in design and easy to calibrate and operate. Its USB port makes data transfer easy and simple.
LTL-XL measures all types of pavement markings at a simulated distance of 30m with the highest level of accuracy. The instruments operate with a reproducibility of +/-5% and a repeatability of +/-2%.
LTL-XL measures RL (night visibility), Qd (day visibility) under dry and wet conditions and measures white and yellow markings with no adjustment.
- Short measurement time of 1s – 3s
- Measures plain and profiled markings up to 5mm / 0.2in
- Large memory with a capacity of 200,000 measurements
- Multilingual menu
- Easy readable colour LED display
- Shows and stores day, time, humidity and temperature
- Facility for entering and storing of road ID, marking type and user ID
- Facility calculating average measurement results (0-99)
- Wet timer to facilitate measuring wet road markings
- Comes with maintenance free LED light
The road sensor control (RSC) software supplied with the instrument makes it easy to download data and generate reports, such as Microsoft Excel reports. GPS data can easily be transferred to a GPS program, such as Google Earth, for visual overview showing the results, and where the measurements have been taken.
LTL-XL complies with EN 1436 (RL & Qd), ASTM E 1710 (RL dry), ASTM E 2177 (RL wet) and ASTM E 2302 (Qd) standards.