Ennis-Flint unveiled two new preformed thermoplastic road markings at Intertraffic Amsterdam in April 2016. In case you didn’t get a chance to see them in person, we want to make it easy for you. Thermaline® and Thermaline® XF, part of our EF Series Preformed Thermoplastic portfolio, have a wide range of characteristics suitable for any climate or project specification.
Thermaline® is ideal for:
- Decorative markings
- Light traffic areas
- A colourful display, with 17 standard colours available
- Low-cost, quick application
Thermaline® is pre-cut, ready to use out of the box. No major capital investments in application equipment are necessary. Retro-reflectivity can be enhanced by post-sprinkling beads after heating the product, which improves brightness and visibility for road users. Thermaline® is a pliable product that can easily be shaped to fit the contour needed. It can also be modified easily in the field with a razor knife or scissors, eliminating expensive mobility costs.
Thermaline® XF is ideal for:
- Heavily trafficked areas, such as highways and intersections
- Preventing easy breakage with its extremely flexible qualities
- A wide variety of climates that require high retro-reflectivity and durability
- Projects that require 3mm thickness
- Maximising product life cycle with sustainable and long-lasting material
Thermaline® XF is a uniquely flexible product that is ideal for highways, parking lots, stop bars, arrows, intersections and more. This is a premium preformed thermoplastic road marking containing high quality ingredients to ensure maximum performance throughout the products life cycle. It is easy to apply, with heat-indicators providing a fast way to ensure that the material is heated properly throughout. It is an extremely durable, highly-reflective product that can be used in the toughest conditions.