A.D. Engineering International has released the first Australian Solar Powered Full Colour Transportable Variable Message Sign (TVMS) destined to make a big impact on the roadside traffic information and advertising. With advanced efficient design and convenient solar power panels, the AD320 can run for extended periods from the sun, displaying full colour messages and images.
The AD320 is ideally suited for advertising and promotion, as it can display full colour messages and high quality images relevant to your local target market. It is also suited for road and highway use when higher resolution images and full colour messages are required. For example, messages can be colour-coded to indicate different traffic conditions, as well as arrow signs and images which can be displayed to direct motorists to quickly and safely select the correct route. Advanced visual features can create a bigger impact to help motorists absorbing vital information quickly.
Our AD320 is easily transportable, programmable and has low maintenance requirements. The LED display software provided allows you to easily set up a presentation with multiple dynamic images. Powering the AD320 is easy, with both powerful solar recharging for field use, and integrated mains recharging for onsite use. Rapid deployment is also easy, with the built-in electric lift mechanism, which lifts the display screen up to two metres above the ground, providing motorists with an unobstructed view of your message. A jockey wheel and four fold down corner stays make positioning the AD320 safe and simple for single operators.
- High brightness full colour 176 x 80px LED display with 16mm pitch pixels
- Linear actuator lift mechanism to raise display up to 2m above ground
- 270in rotatable display
- Combined text, graphics and video ability
- LED display software to easily set up presentations
- High intensity display suitable for bright sun viewing
- Automatic / manual brightness control
- 65° viewing angle
- Single axle, inertia and hand braked trailer with jockey wheel and corner stabilisers
- Galvanised steel trailer and powder coated aluminium display enclosure
- On-site or remotely programmable
- Solar charged battery capacity for up to four days use (depending on message content)