Anadelta Software has announced the release of a major new version of its flagship road-design CAD software, Anadelta Tessera.
New features include:
- New work environment with support for docked windows and multiple simultaneous views
- New hierarchical architecture for object properties
- New object inspector with a multitude of new visualisation, grouping and processing capabilities
- New terrain model features such as full support for layers, new rendering options, new WYSIWIG printing engine, parametric simplification, etc
- New volumetric capabilities such as center of mass calculation, filtered average slopes, ability to print graphical results, export them as solids and produce detailed tables of all prism coordinates, areas and volumes that can serve as deliverables
- New unified diagrams for each road, facilitating project management
A detailed list of all changes can be found on Anadelta Software’s website. A demo of the new version has also been made available to download.