Sernis’ Road Studs are one of the most popular products worldwide providing high performance solutions for delineation, guidance and warning. The company has a wide range of road studs, designed for different applications and low power consumption – solar power, wired systems, high brightness, powerful strength.
Regarding to Traffic Safety, road studs are especially useful at night time and also particularly valuable in adverse weather conditions as fog, ice formation or snow. Sernis’ Road Studs represents innovation and quality that ensures a high visibility, long-lasting performance, high resistant construction, intelligent design, easy installation and low maintenance costs.
Also, road studs can be integrated in traffic safety systems with other types of signalisation as vertical LED signs in order to improve the safety and security of all traffic users, contributing to decrease the number of crashes and reduce the risk of accidents on the roads.
Solar power studs
- SR-15 and SR-20: Road studs with visibility up to 1km and high autonomy until 200 hours. Device with electronic microprocessor control. Solar system power by battery or capacitor
- SR-21 has incorporated a retroreflector for extra brightness. Solar stud with 200 hours of autonomy and high performance with electronic microprocessor control. Solar system power by battery or capacitor
Wired road studs
- SR-20C: Wired road stud which fits perfectly in urban environments, totally adapted to external conditions due to its mechanical resistance of 20t
- SR 30: Great solution for delineation and others decorative applications. Road stud with brightness LEDs protected by polycarbonate window
- SR-45A: Aluminum wired road stud with mechanical strength of 30t
- SR-45: Unidirectional road studs of stainless steel with a robust construction highly resistant to damage until 120t, ideal for areas that regularly receive snow ploughs
- SR-45P: Keeping the same technical features of SR-45, this advanced version allows a 4 power LEDs (1W) with internal lens proving a high-intensity brightness
- SR-45R: SR-45 road stud with possibility of rotation +/- 20° after installation
- SR-48: Bidirectional road stud with hard metallic stainless league, great corrosion resistance and mechanical resistance to 90t. Ideal for areas that regularly receive snow ploughs
- SR-70: Super brightness road stud with a 360° light view. Made of stainless steel resistant to high impact up to 135t. Suitable for applications in roads, tunnels and airplane parks – already in use at Lisbon Airport
- SR-70P: Keeping the same technical features of SR-70, this advanced version has internal lens of 8 power LEDs (1W) providing a higher bright intensity
- SR-70 RGB: multiple colors in a single stud, with the same characteristics of SR-70
- SR-T24: Road stud designed for tunnels illumination, which provides a long-lasting performance and high brightness