LTL3000 is a robust, long-lasting and advanced retroreflectometer for measuring pavement markings. The instrument is designed for professionals using the latest developments in light and sensor technology. LTL3000 is small in size, lightweight and easy to calibrate and operate. LTL3000 is created for users who need an instrument for less demanding measurement programs, who only need few features to support the measurements and who want an instrument easy to transport and use.
LTL3000 measures all types of pavement markings at a simulated distance of 30m with the highest level of accuracy. The instrument operates with a reproducibility of +/-5 % and a repeatability of +/-2 %.
LTL3000 measures RL (night visibility), Qd (day visibility) under dry and wet conditions as well as nighttime retroreflected color (x,y coordinates – an optional feature) which allows the user to see for example if yellow markings are seen as yellow at nighttime. Furthermore, the instrument’s USB port makes data transfer easy and smoothless.
- Short measurement time < 1 sec
- Measures plain and profiled markings up to 15 mm / 0.6 in
- Large memory with a capacity of 8 GB
- Multilingual menu
- Colour touch display plus 3 action buttons
- Shows and stores current time and date for each measurement
- Facility for entering and storing road ID and user ID
- Standard Bosch professional battery
- Stray light compensated
- Long-life illumination system
After completed measurements, data can easily be transferred (Excel-format) via USB stick for further processing and storage.
LTL3000 complies with these standards: EN 1436 (RL & Qd), ASTM E 1710 (RL dry), ASTM E 2177 (RL wet) and ASTM E 2302 (Qd).