The versatile railing system: RAILY DRS
The new patented dynamic railing RAILY PSP represents the worldwide most versatile innovation in the market of fences and railings. The idea of developing such a unique but at the same time versatile product was born after encountering various problems on the construction site in the procurement, adaptation and installation of parapets.
Thanks to patented multidirectional feet on each post and the sliding joints where the longitudinal bars of the railing are connected, RAILY DRS modules can be adapted in an easy way perfectly to curves and angles up to 90°, slopes up to 17° (difference in height of 60cm) with a single module.
RAILY DRS guarantees higher impact resistance than traditional parapets to ensure compliance with the UNI EN 1317 standard on road safety.
With RAILY DRS, inspections will no longer be necessary!
Applications: Streets and stairs, bridges and viaducts, industrial areas, bike and pedestrian paths, property division.
The advantages of RAILY DRS
- Easy, rapid and versatile installation on site
- Industrial production with the guarantee of a high quality product always in conformity
- RAILY DRS is pre-assembled and ready to be shipped for standard 2 and 2.5 m section element
- Fast replacement of damaged railing due to interchangeable sections saving time and money
- Avoiding of possible errors during survey measurements, production and assembly saving time and money
- Easy adaptation on curves and corners up to 90° and slopes up to 17°. The height difference with just one module can achieve 55cm
- Possibility to disassemble and reinstall on other locations
- Land survey is not necessary thanks to the perfect adaptability of each RAILY DRS section
- Certification according UNI EN-1317 Norm