The iSHM system allows clients to monitor the structural condition of a bridge between physical inspections. The curvature and orientation of structural members, and the distances between them are monitored. Measurements are analysed, presented and archived on remote server.
iSHM is specially designed for long term monitoring in sites that are hard to access and have little infrastructure support. On-site system is highly autonomous: does not require external power supply, only needs mobile telephone coverage. Clients can access measurements and results from their own desktop.
- Minimal infrastructure required – self powered, communicates over GSM.
- Wide range of specially developed sensors.
- Embedded system – low power, low drift, high precision.
- Measurements analysed on remote server.
- Data and results presented on secure webpage.
- Alerts can be issued for special conditions.