VBox, one of the leading global manufacturers of electric vehicle charging stations and EV charging software, today announced that its Level 2 commercial charging station has won one of the prestigious CES Innovation Awards in the Smart Energy category. This award celebrates outstanding product design and engineering and is judged by an industry-leading panel of experts including designers, engineers, and tech media. This is the second time EVBox has triumphed at the CES Innovation Awards—the first time in 2018 with its home charging station Elvi.
CES is the world’s largest global stage for innovation, with over 170,000 attendees from more than 150 countries every year. At CES 2019 (January 8-11, Las Vegas) EVBox will showcase the next generation of EV charging stations and charging management software on the Smart Cities floor (booth #1315).
EVBox Level 2 disrupts commercial charging market
With the new Level 2 charger, EVBox commits to disrupting the workplace and commercial charging market globally. With its contemporary yet simple design, this new charging station easily blends into the environment, while boasting a number of state-of-the-art features:
- Easy installation, service and maintenance through modular layout
- Highly durable build (can endure all weather conditions from -30°C to 60°C), with very low maintenance requirements
- Integrated cable management system with auto-retraction for ease of use
- Can charge two vehicles at the same time (7.4 kW)
- Intuitive, responsive, 8in high-resolution touchscreen display with multiple payment modes
Level 2 can also be connected to third-party back offices and charging management (software) platforms such as Everon. Visit EVBox for a full demo of the Level 2 charger, software platform Everon, home charger Elvi or fast charging (DC).
EVBox will attend CES 2019, January 8–11, 2019 in the Smart Cities (Westgate) area, booth #1315.