Maccaferri is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of this 2013 ITA-AITES World Tunnel Congress and 39th General Assembly in Geneva, Switzerland, from May 31 to June 7, 2013. Numerous training courses, committee meetings and site-visits are scheduled over this period in addition the technical exhibition runs from 3-5 June 2013.
Switzerland is renowned for its excellent infrastructure and transportation system, which includes over 2,500 tunnels and is therefore a worthy host of the Congress.
Maccaferri and its sister specialist tunneling company, ELAS Geotechnica, will be exhibiting on Stands G18 and 19. ELAS and Maccaferri offer specialist technical support and solutions to the global tunneling industry from initial excavation to final lining.
Principal amongst these solutions are:
- New B Zero-Tondo steel arch system – Proven to save project time and cost
- Per Ground – Improves the pull out resistance of anchors and reduces grout loss
- GFRP profiles for consolidation of the excavated face
- Groutmaster for waterproofing and consolidation of sand and silt strata
- Chemicals and additives for shotcrete
To learn more about these systems and how to solve technical problems and save time and cost on your next project, visit the Maccaferri and ELAS stand at WTC 2013 in June.